Find out more
- TASTE EXPERIENCE & 10% MORE COFFEE: From coffee to capsule, our new Blue Goose single-origin speciality coffees takes us even closer to our aim of proving just how good capsule coffee *should* taste, especially as they contain 10% more coffee than standard Nespresso® capsules. So you’ll definitely enjoy our Organic Peruvian eco coffee capsules that deliver a smooth, balanced coffee with hints of fruit & spice for that morning treat or afternoon lift. Don’t take our word for it though as it sealed joint 4th in Which? magazine’s May 2019 eco-friendly coffee pod test!
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE COFFEE PODS: You’ll love Blue Goose Coffee capsules. Compatible with Nespresso® original domestic drop-through coffee machines (excl. Expert) they can be placed in your food waste collection where they will be processed into compost or liquid fertilizer within around 12 weeks depending on the facilities used by your local council. For more info, visit our “Compostable Coffee Capsule FAQ” page.
- ORGANIC, SINGLE-ORIGIN SPECIALITY ARABICA COFFEE: Our eco capsules are filled with speciality graded Organic Peruvian Arabica coffee grown in the country’s northern mountains by six neighbouring smallholder farms. Farmed organically and in harmony with the environment, the premium we pay for their highest quality beans allows them to invest in their livelihoods, families and communities.
- CAPSULE PERFORMANCE: Our new capsules made from wood bark perform even better than Aluminium-compatible pods (non-Nespresso®) that are now commonplace, with no water leakage before the coffee begins to extract. Our oxygen-sealed capsules also mean our wonderful coffees will stay fresh for 12 months, but you’ll definitely not wait that long to drink them all up!
- GROWER PREMIUMS & CHARITY DONATIONS: Farmed in harmony with the environment, the premium we pay our growers for their highest-quality speciality coffee beans allows them to invest in their livelihoods, families and communities. Sip by sip you will also be helping us support water and wildlife projects in our origins.